Doctors who treat ULCER or similar ailments belong to following departments:
To Find relevant doctors click on the department name

Gastroenterology - Medical;;

Gastroenterology - Medical

If you want to search Gastroenterologists in different cities then click on the appropriate link below
....and many more, For searching doctors in other cities go to our Doctor Search and seacrh by name , specialization and locality...etc
Recent Patient's Queries for  ULCER
To connect with patients with similar ailments:
click on the relevant patients queries below or to join a new patient community now Click Here

To connect with fellow patients click on the query subject
Latest Activity

What is the solution for hyper acidity?
Sir, Suffering from severe heartburn. This problem is from 5-6 years. I feel ...
Male 28 , Varanasi


1 Day Ago

Suggest the proper treatment to deal with small bowel ulcers.
Hello Doctor , My father had undergone small bowel perforation surgery thromb...
Male 68 , Faridabad


25 Mins Ago

Looking for GI specialist at Mumbai, near Parel for gastric ulcers.
My mom is suffering from gestric ulcer that we comes to know after endoscopy an...
Female 48 , Mumbai


37 Mins Ago

Kindly suggest best treatment for my mother suffering from Idiopathic ulcerative colitis
Dear Sir/Madam, My mother Age 51 yrs, is suffering from IBD and colonoscopy ...
Female 51 , Hoogly


2 Day Ago

Pls help me with best advice for ulcerative colitis.
I need to know how best doctors in india treating ulcerative colitis. I am puzz...
Male 16 ,


29 Mins Ago