Doctors who treat VISION IMPAIRMENT /BLINDNESS or similar ailments belong to following departments:
To Find relevant doctors click on the department name



Sponsored Links

If you want to search  Opthalmologists in different cities then click on the appropriate link below
....and many more,For searching doctors in other cities go to our Doctor Search and seacrh by name , specialization and locality...etc
Recent Patient's Queries for  VISION IMPAIRMENT /BLINDNESS
To connect with patients with similar ailments:
click on the relevant patients queries below or to join a new patient community now Click Here

To connect with fellow patients click on the query subject Views Latest Activity
Lost vision in both my eyes
about 20 years back i lost my vision of both eyes as vans are dry. what is the ...
Male 50 , Neemuch
28 1 Day Ago
Suffering from Empty Sella Syndrom - whom to consult in Delhi?
I am suffering from "Empty Sella Syndrom" a nerve of eyes has been damaged mor...
Male 51 , Delhi
34 1 Day Ago
Lost eye sight due to head injury - pls advice treatment.
Sir, Fell off the roof and suffered head injury. Have clot in right side. Also...
Female 2 , Hindaun City
11 31 Mins Ago
Lost vision after brain tumor surgery - need advice for eye treatment.
Respected Sir, With humble submission the undersigned begs to submit the fo...
Female 46 , Halisahar
22 1 Day Ago
Is L V Prasad hospital specialist for child vision problem?
My 4 years child having a problem of delay vission. Dr. Savarbhamde From Nagpur...
Male 4 , Nagpur
00 20 Mins Ago
Search Doctors by Area in