Doctors who treat FEVER or similar ailments belong to following departments:
To Find relevant doctors click on the department name

General Medicine;;

General Medicine

If you want to search General Physicians in different cities then click on the appropriate link below
....and many more, For searching doctors in other cities go to our Doctor Search and seacrh by name , specialization and locality...etc
Recent Patient's Queries for  FEVER
To connect with patients with similar ailments:
click on the relevant patients queries below or to join a new patient community now Click Here

To connect with fellow patients click on the query subject
Latest Activity

Pls suggest what should we do?
my son is having cold and fever. c-reactive protein for blood sample taken was...
Male 2 , Hazaribagh


1 Day Ago

Need advice for fever and headache for my father.
My father has been suffering from fever thats not exceeding over 100 F from the...
Male 63 , Kolkata


1 Day Ago

What to do for prolong fever?
My daughter is suffering from fever from last 11days. Although time of fever ha...
Female 8 , Jaipur


1 Day Ago

Need second opinion on medication of typhoid.
my mother aged about 56 yrs. has been suffering from fever, headache (backhead)...
Female 56 , Guwahati


2 Day Ago

Which doctor to consult for typhoid at Jamshedpur?
i am suffering from headache, tingling of sole and weakness from last 3 months....
Male 25 , Jamshedpur


1 Day Ago