Doctors who treat EDEMA or similar ailments belong to following departments:
To Find relevant doctors click on the department name

General Medicine;;

General Medicine

If you want to search General Physicians in different cities then click on the appropriate link below
....and many more, For searching doctors in other cities go to our Doctor Search and seacrh by name , specialization and locality...etc
Recent Patient's Queries for  EDEMA
To connect with patients with similar ailments:
click on the relevant patients queries below or to join a new patient community now Click Here

To connect with fellow patients click on the query subject
Latest Activity

Need advice for treatment of edema.
My patient have much swelling on his both feet since 9 to 8 months. His ESR an...
Male 52 , Unnao


23 Mins Ago

Where can I get best treatment for pulmonary edema?
I am suffering from pulmonary edema since 6 month. Now I feel painful to stand,...
Male 33 , Bhubaneswar


29 Mins Ago

How to correct the a defect of herniation of omentum in the umbilical area?
Hi, doctor i met with a major surgery of laparoscopy omentum lymph node trans...
Female 35 , Bangalore


35 Mins Ago

What can be the reason for occult blood in stool and low weight?
My child is 1.5 yr old. Birth weight was 3.4 kg.. Was breast fed till 6 months ...
Female 1 , Trivandrum


36 Mins Ago

Suggest good Pulmonologist in Kolkata for pulmonary edema.
My sister has recently been diagnosed of suffering from pulmonary edema... Need...
Female 22 , Kolkata


32 Mins Ago